- Vince Kadlubek (Co-founder and CEO, Meow Wolf)
- Robert Hammond (Co-founder, The High Line)
- Suhair Khan (Program Manager, Google Arts & Culture)
- Aaron Hung (Senior Director of Partnerships, Asia Pacific TripAdvisor)
- Robbie Brammall (Director of Marketing & Communications, Mona)
- Lisa Havilah (CEO, Museum of Applied Arts & Sciences)
- Rita Arrigo (Chief Digital Advisor, Microsoft)
- Dan Barasch (Co-founder, of the world’s first underground park, The Lowline)
- Katrina Sedgwick (Director, ACMI)
- Shakthidharan Sivanathan (Founder, CuriousWorks; Artistic Director, Co-Curious)
- Michelle Mountford (Associate Director, Deloitte Access Economics & Co-Author, ‘Imagine Sydney’ report)
- Bree Pickering (Director, Murray Art Museum Albury)
There’s also an extensive social program designed to foster connections between Sydney’s creatives and entrepreneurs.
REMIX Sydney will take place from 11-12 April 2019 and is hosted by the University of Technology Sydney.
During REMIX Sydney the Creative Industries Knowledge Hub will be hosting and supporting:
- Tech X Workshop
- Airsticks demonstration and performance
Visit the REMIX Sydney website remixsummits.com/syd for more.
Author: Claire Thompson